Monday, May 18, 2015

It's A...

BOY!

I made 6 little pinatas, 3 full of blue confetti and streamers and 3 full of pink confetti and streamers. I gave the pinatas and the gender envelope to my good friend and neighbor who met us at the park with the correct pinatas. 

They were full of BLUE confetti and streamers!


It's safe to say that Zane was ELATED!!!!!

The girls didn't really know what was going on. They were excited about the confetti and ribbons all over the ground.

But cute Zane couldn't stop smiling.


Three babies will so soon be four!


Go Team Blue!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone!! We are so excited for you. Zane got his brother, yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his excitement!! And the piñatas :) I am so jealous though...my doctor doesn't do the gender/anatomy scan until 19-20 weeks. I am not feeling patient!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!