Sunday, November 11, 2012

Trick Or Treat!


This was the Halloween that never ended! I'm not complaining though, I love an excuse for any kind of festivities.
I got my little strawberry and my little tiger dressed and ready to head to downtown Morgan Hill for their Halloween street party. 


"Mom, I will hold Leila while you take a picture. I will lay down." What? Why?

Downtown, a few streets were blocked off and we got to go trick-or-treating to the different businesses. There was festive music playing and fun booths to visit. Zane was so excited about all the free candy people kept giving him. 

People couldn't get enough of my little strawberry. I could certainly eat her up!
 
Zane got to hop up into a MH fire truck. He didn't really know what to do, but he thought it was pretty cool.

The center median was full of a bunch of fun tombstones. This one was Zane's favorite.
 
After downtown, I wanted Zane to have his first experience "real" trick-or-treating. We went over to the neighborhood where I lived until I was 15. It brought back so many memories of Halloweens past. It took a while for Zane to get the hang of ringing a doorbell then staying on the porch. He kept running away before they would answer the door. 

"Stand there, Zane! They are going to give you candy!"

Grandpa makes a great trick-or-treating partner. I think he is happy to have someone around to take door to door again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!