Monday, November 12, 2012

Leila Clare 4 Months


This post is a little late but we have been pretty busy with all of our goings-on. 
We haven't had her 4 month checkup yet so I don't have any stats to share at this point. Which reminds me that I need to call the doctor and set that up! 

Our darling girl is as happy and easy-going as ever. She was a trooper with all of our travels. She became quite the Grandma's Girl in California, which I know made my mom so happy. Leila is a snuggler and is always quick to smile, especially just after waking up in the morning or from a nap. She has recently discovered her toes. When she is laying down, she is usually curled up in a ball, chewing on her toes. She likes to grab at things and pull them into her mouth. She loves her brother and breaks into a grin whenever she hears his voice. She has started giggling. It's not too often yet, but it melts my heart when she does. I don't know if there is a better sound in the world than a child laughing!

1 comment:

Leave Us Some Sugar!