So, here's what has been going on in our lives as of late, according to my phone. I have more pictures on my camera but those will happen sometime.
Grandpa O stopped by our house on his way to the Great Grandparent's house in Colorado. We got to go play in the "snow". I have more pictures on the way from this fun evening. But these are the ones on my phone. We had fun rocking out to the Radio Disney Dance Party. Zane didn't want to leave!
At preschool, we made turkey hats for Thanksgiving. I stole Zane's for a photo-op
Then Zane got cute in his hat too.
We love to go look at model homes. Zane's favorite part about "looking at houses" is testing out the parks in the potential neighborhoods.
And Leila finds ways to entertain herself too.
Last night, Zane was asleep and I was getting Leila ready for bed. She was being especially cute and happy. I just love those sweet cheeks and perfect lips so much!
Absolutely delightful!! Leila is certainly having fun-and really enjoys her toes. Don't think I could do that.
ReplyDelete