Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What Was I Thinking?

Thursday afternoon I got a text from my friend Devri, asking if I wanted to go to the Twilight "midnight" premier at 10:00 that night.  Apparently a fit of insanity came over me because I decided to go. It was actually a lot of fun and there were some INTENSE fans there. And an entire row of teenage boys behind us. That was a little weird.



 It took a little bit of the good stuff to keep me awake through the whole thing. I'm glad we didn't go to an actual midnight premier. I'm not sure I could have done that, especially with a movie it didn't really care to see in the first place. I think I saw the first two movies, but I didn't see the third one.
It was fun to have a girls night out with such a fun group of pretty ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!