Sunday, November 25, 2012

Snowfall Dance Party

As promised, here are the pictures from our snowfall dance party hosted by Radio Disney. Grandpa O, Zane, Leila, and I met up with the Overalls and ate snowcones, Smashburger, hot chocolate and candy canes. We met Mrs. Claus (not sure where the big guy was though). And we danced. Zane especially loved the Cha Cha Slide and You Don't Know You're Beautiful. He was so upset when it was time to go. He wanted to keep dancing!









4 comments:

  1. How fun! How is the dairy going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see everyone having so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only in phoenix would you have a snow cone at a Christmas party! : ) Love it! And I'm glad to hear that little Leila is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your right! Some of my last post was copied from yours. LOL I was just seeing if you were paying attention. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!