Friday, September 14, 2012

Phone Dump and The Move

I'm doing a giant phone picture dump tonight. There will be posts coming in the next couple of days that will be a little more cohesive, but this one is a little random and I may have posted some of these before. If so, enjoy them the second time around.
 
 

She has the most perfect little lips!
 
 
 

The Flakes {finally} got home from Peru and brought the boys these super Peru shirts. It is Zane's new favorite shirt.
 
 

 

It's still crazy to me that I have two kids! What? But I can't imagine life without Leila now. Crazy how that happens. And take a look at all her little rolls. She is so perfectly squishy!
 
 

Zane doesn't nap anymore. He "rests". He's really good at it. He was totally oblivious to the fact that I was in his room taking this picture.
 
 

And another picture of her sleeping. She is still at the point where she is sleeping more than she is awake. And I find her cute little face irresistable.
 
 

My mom came out to help me the week before Leila's blessing and the rest of my family came on Friday after driving straight through to Phoenix. When they got here, they were hot and tired.

Emphasis on the "tired".
 
Then the next day, we said goodbye for good to our apartment. And it only took 20 minutes and five men to figure out how to get our couch down the stairs and out the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!