One day, Leila was a little fussy and just wanted to be held. She is usually so happy and content so it was totally out of character for her to be so unhappy. I just pulled out my wrap and wore her for a while. She settled right down, snuggled up, and fell asleep. I love that thing!
We are in the middle of the monsoon season and have been enjoying the cooler temperatures and rain that comes with it. Zane acts like he has never seen rain before! And I am LOVING having a backyard!!! I got some really cute pictures of him with my real camera (can you believe I finally pulled it out!!?). Once I get them edited I will put those up to.
People have been asking of Leila looks like Zane. Here's a two month comparison. We think she has her own unique look. What do you think?
I think they're both beautiful kids and who can argue with a great grandpa!
ReplyDelete