Found another survey with a variety of questions just to keep things fresh:
Age when you found out you were pregnant: 27
Did you experience any pregnancy symptoms?: Not really
How far along were you when you found out?: 6 weeks or so
Was your little one planned or a surprise?:Planned in that we had been trying, but a surprise that it finally happened! We had just gone to see the doctor earlier that week about trying possibly infertility remedies.
What was your first reaction when you found out you were pregnant?: Excited and happy. We had been trying for a little over a year
Who was the first person you told that you were pregnant?: I took a picture of the test on my phone and showed Clay
How far along were you when you felt baby kick for the first time?: 17 or so weeks
What cravings have you had?: Right now, grilled artichokes, milkshakes, and the smell of water. Weird, I know. I love the smell of the pool, of the laundry when it is wet and about to go into the dryer, and the shower. I just want to breathe it in.
Have you/are you planning on attending any Lamaze classes?: I haven't, and I don't have any plans to.
Do you have a name picked out?: We have a probably name, but not for sure yet.
When did you decide on a name? Who picked it?: Still not for sure, me.
What kind of birth plan are you considering?: The kind of plan where I go to the hospital pregnant and come home with a baby.
What pregnancy discomforts have you experienced?: My sleeping is getting better. I have been taking steps toward longer sleeping. I try not to eat or drink after a certain time so that I don't get up for tums or a bathroom break. The physical therapy appointment helped my hips a lot. I don't know where my yoga ball got to, so I need find it. That will help a lot.
This Week's doctor's appointment: When I found out that my doctor wouldn't be at my appointment last time, I told Clay that he was probably going hunting. Saying that my doctor likes hunting in a drastic understatement. At this appointment, he said that he was sorry that he missed last appointment. I told him that Clay and I thought he was probably hunting. He cracked up and said that actually he was hunting. In fact, he was bow-hunting bears in Canada. What?
Once again, I couldn't lay on my back for very long during the ultrasound without getting hot and sweaty and starting to pass out, but I got to see her sweet little face and got to watch her heart beat. Everything still looks great. Big, but great.
As of today, I am up 23 pounds. I'm supposed to be gaining a pound a week from here on out, so apparently we are right on track, according to the nurse. It would take a huge effort on my part to gain 35-40 pounds again this time around!
Doctor said that due to her size and my history with Big Baby Zane, we are looking at only 5-6 more weeks of being pregnant! I told him that I would like her to come the day after Clay's graduation (even though we have big exciting plans for our family members that day) since all our parents and some grandparents will be here. He said that sounds good to him. Not that there is anything we can really do about it. The hospital changed its rules about elective inductions and are not doing them before 39 weeks now. Positive thoughts for June 23rd, everyone!

You look great! Great post!
ReplyDeleteHeather, you are seriously so beautiful! Looking fab.
ReplyDelete