Thursday, May 24, 2012

Four Tens

Oh, how I love Clay's schedule for his current (and last!) rotation. He works ten hours, Monday-Thursday, then has Fridays off. It is so fun to have three day weekends every weekend. Last weekend, we headed up to Anthem's community park to play around for a bit in the morning. I really love the community of Anthem. One day, when we have flexibility with where we go, I think I'd really like to live there. Unless we all really fall in love with Chandler. Anyway, we all played in the fountains and got soaked, Zane rode a dinosaur and dug up some bones, and we walked around the duck pond. I followed Zane up the two story big kid play structure and went down the 20-foot tall tube slide. That was marginally uncomfortable for me. We were there too early to take a ride on the train this time which was actually nice since the weather wasn't too hot yet and we had most of the park to ourselves. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!