I found a little survey for this month's bump picture:
How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: 11 lbs. Hopefully this time I will keep things under control. I got a little out of hand with Zane.
Maternity clothes? Mostly.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Still pretty good.
Best moment this week: Seeing a wonderful physical therapist in my ward to try to alleviate my sciatica. It turns out that I have twisted hips! I guess that sometimes with big babies and small hips (referring to Zane and myself) after birth, the hips can come back together a little torqued. My left leg was longer than the right. My left side was the one with the problem, but I was feeling it like crazy on the right because it was compensating. The physical therapist stretched and cracked and made things feel better. I'm still using the heating pad and rolling around on my yoga ball at night to keep it loose and will probably go back for a few more visits over the next couple of months, but it is a drastic difference. I really didn't realize just how bad it was! Hooray for happy hips!
Movement: She is a mover and a shaker! The other day, Zand fell off a chair and was crying. I picked him up and held him on the couch, belly to belly. His crying woke her up and she started kicking him in the stomach like crazy. At my ultrasound this week, I watched her punch me at the same time as I was feeling her punch me.
Food cravings: Depends on what I want at the time. But if I want it... I need it! Sometimes it's pizza, sometimes it's jellybeans, sometimes it's steak. Just depends.
Food aversions: Again, it depends. No new food aversions to add to the ones I already have. Except for the nasty glucose juice I had to take this week. Hopefully my gestational diabetes test comes back negative.
Gender: Still a little lady.
Labor Signs: I have started having braxton hicks contractions already. I don't enjoy the super tight belly feeling. That's not really a labor sign though.
Symptoms: Weak immune system, super sonic sense of smell, roller coaster emotions
Belly Button in or out? In. I guess I have a deep one. It only got flat last time and it's still pretty far in so far this time around.
Wedding rings on or off? On for now.
Looking forward to: My appointment next month is for the 3d ultrasound. That's always fun to see. After my next appointment I go to appointments every two weeks. This time around has gone by so much faster!
You look adorable! Loved reading your answers. Can't wait to see you sweet little one!
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome post! You look so great!
ReplyDelete