Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Very Last Christmas... For Now

I was looking through all of my holiday pictures to make sure I had blogged all the ones I needed to blog and I found these stragglers from our apartment complex Christmas party. It was way back at the beginning of December but I thought I would share anyway!

Zane had way too many sweet treats. We don't usually let him eat a lot of sugary things. Well, I don't. Clay is a lot more lenient on the subject. At the party, he had quite a bit of green frosting, a few cookies, some punch and some salami. Notice that he didn't touch the boring cracker. He looks like a sugar zombie saying, "MORE FROSTING!"


The office at our complex has a really nice clubhouse with a sports bar-like lounge. Clay took the opportunity to teach our son the important fundamentals of foosball.


And Zane impressed the ladies with his pool-playing skills.


Eventually, Santa showed up at the party. Zane definitely wouldn't sit with Santa by himself and he barely stayed on my lap long enough to get this picture taken. He did give Santa a high-five when we left, though. The high-five must have worked wonders because Santa delivered above and beyond for that boy this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!