Monday, January 16, 2012

Dad's Day Off

Clay's current rotation schedule is really hard on Zane. He doesn't go in until 10:30 every day which means that he doesn't get home until about 15 minutes before it is time for Zane to go to bed. Zane has been missing his quality time with his dad like crazy.

Clay had the day off from working at Costco for the holiday today, so we took full advantage and went out and played!

We started off at the train park, but since I was taking Z's 2-year-old pictures you will just have to wait another week for the rest of those. I know, I know... you are sitting on pins and needles now, right?


After the train park, we grabbed lunch and had a picnic at the park.


Zane had fun driving the playground. It was even better that Dad was there too!


The last time Zane went on this slide, it dumped him off over the side where there is a particularly nasty curve. He made it down several times in one piece. He must be growing up. Oh, and pay no attention to the fact that I put his shoes on the wrong feet and that he spent a good three hours or so walking around that way. What a mom I am.


It was nearly impossible to get him off the swings today. Well, I guess it is hard to get him off the swings any day, but since Dad was there this time, it was an extra special day that we didn't want to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!