Zane woke up happy and ready to play with Uncle Tony
What a way to start the morning!
After dinner, a sleep fairy came a cast a spell over all who ate Grandma Pehrson's delicious cooking.
Except for actual Pehrsons.
Grandad tried to figure out who all the sleeping strangers were who took over his house.
I'm not sure why Zane looks so angry... probably because he wanted to be sleeping too.
Grandma looks beautiful. Doug and Fent look bored and confused.
Happy Thanksgiving! Zane's thankful for a place to lay his head.
On the way out of town, back to the house, I pulled over and had to get out of the car to take some pictures of the stunning sunset. It seemed like the sky was on fire. It was absolutely incredible and the perfect way to end a wonderful Thanksgiving day!
I love love those pictures of the sunset! Beautiful! Thank you for the Christmas card. One of the cutest I have ever seen.
ReplyDelete