Steph told me once that Clay used to say that ('shoot fire!') when he was a little boy and he got mad. I wish I could have seen that.
Look at that form! That's my dead-eye!
And there's my brother, who impressed everyone with his skills. When Doug asked where he learned to shoot so well (the kid couldn't miss!) he told him it was from playing video games. Doug said he needed the name of the game so he could get it and practice!
Way to go, bro!
Zane and Grandma dug in the dirt while everyone else shot. I was surprised that the gunshots didn't even phase him a bit.
The whole shooting gang.
Bryan and Clay shot for the same pigeon. Can you find the orange dot just a bit above Bry's head?
I thought these shells littering the ground were pretty funny. Most of them were already there when we showed up. Shooting is definately a favorite activity. And Bryan has cool red shoes.
Tony's ladyfriend, Shawna shot pretty well too.
Then it was Chelsie's turn with the shotgun. She looks so stinkin' cute.
Shoot, girl!
Chelsie wasn't expecting the kick that the 12-gauge gives. To say it surprised her was a drastic understatement. She liked the .22 rifle a lot better.
I took my turn with Clay's .22. I couldn't hit anything. It turned out that his gun needed to be re-sighted. I feel a little better knowing it wasn't just me.
Love my hubby!
Zane had a blast with free reign over his dirt kingdom.
Cute Tony and Shawna.
I didn't notice until afterward that it looks like Clay is shooting my brother in the head. An illusion, I promise, but funny nonetheless!
So we totally went and did the same thing after thanksgiving! Too funny! It's a monticello thing I guess... I myself love shooting the shotgun, and wish we went a little more often. :) great pics!
ReplyDelete