I had fun taking pictures for some friends over the past month. It's so fun to see your pictures show up on people's Christmas cards!
First up, the Hatch Family.
Have you ever seen a family with bluer eyes? Zane came along with me when we did the Hatch's and Flake's pictures. Zane kept trying to get into Caca's (Jessica's) pictures. Apparently he has found a new family! Who wouldn't want to be a part of this gorgeous family?
Next is the Flake Family:
Meagan and Jordan are crazy photogenic. And Milo is completely adorable. It was insanely hard to narrow down their shots since they literally couldn't take a bad picture! I'm so happy that they moved into the building across from us. They are such a fun family.
For our Relief Society service auction in September, I offered up a "very unprofessional photo shoot" as my contribution. Renee, one of my visiting teachers bid and won. They are such a fun family with a whole lot of personality! I asked for a little more sass in the pictures and Briella, the baby of the family offered it up in spades!












No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Us Some Sugar!