Thursday, December 8, 2011

4-Wheeling and Fancy Free

It was far to cold and windy most of the time we were in Monticello to do much outdoors.  After everyone else left, though, we had a gorgeous day. We took our family pictures (posting soon...) and went 4-wheeling.

Zane was slightly terrified when Grandad tried to take him for a ride.


It took him a while to recover.


I hopped on with him and he pretended not to be interested, but really started to enjoy it.

He wanted to push all of the buttons.

Then he wanted to drive it. We actually took him for a short little ride down the road to Uncle Fent's house and back. He LOVED it.


After Zane's experience on the 4-wheeler, he followed Foxy around for a while.


And she modeled for the camera.


Zane modeled for the camera too.


Then Clay and I went out on an actual ride around the property. It was so much fun. I had only been on a 4-wheeler once before. I actually got to drive it this time around. We went and found a really cool old abandoned homestead that Clay used to play paintball on.  It was one of the best dates we have been on in a while!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast! Love the pic of Zane by the fence. Ps.. My boys slept through the night 2 nights ago!!! We're making progress :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!