Monday, October 31, 2011

Carve It Up

Spread out the garbage bag and get your knife... it's time to carve a pumpkin!

Beware of the lady with the knife


What is this stuff?


There's lots of goop in there.


Mom, I dont' want to touch it.


No, no no. I really don't want to touch it.


Ok, I will pick up one seed. But I am not going to enjoy it.


Hey! This goopy stuff is actually pretty fun!



Look! Here's my finished pumpkin!


And here's the best family picture mom got since she insisted on a no-flash-long-exposure picture. She's silly.


And here is where we look like a ghost family. Perfect, considering it's Halloween!


Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had some great Halloween parties. When I showed Bryn the pictures of Zane in his Elmo costume, she could barely contain her excitement. She kept shrieking (as only a little girl can do) "Zin!!" "Elmo!!" "Zin" "Elmo!!" I don't think she could decide which one she liked better : )

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!