We went to Clay's PharmacoPhormal (Pharm School Formal) last night. I went to a beauty school over in Scottsdale to get hair and makeup done. I brought in a picure of what I was thinking and the two girls who worked on me matched it almost exactly. They did an amazing job.
The post of the actual formal is coming soon, but these are the pictures that we took before the event.
I love my camera remote. It's awesome.
The last picture was actually outside the country club, but since this post started with a picture of me, I figured it should end with the handsome one.






Very glamorous. You look like you stepped of the page of Vogue magazine from back in the 20s! Hope you guys had fun.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! you look so beautiful! i love nights like that where you get all dressed up and have fun just the two of you! :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are too cute!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Love the 2nd shot!
ReplyDelete