Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wet Little Noses

Zane's love affair with anything and everything furry continues.

One of the dogs had puppies a few days before we got to Monticello. Doug crawled under the horse trailer where the mama had them and pulled out a puppy or two for us to snuggle.

In typical Zane fashion, we began with some kisses.


Then some loves.


And more loves. Doesn't the puppy look like she's enjoying it?


I'm glad that Grandad was there to help Zane be "soft" while he held the puppy. The bigger animals can hold their own against Zane's special brand of affection, but I'm not sure how well the 3-day-old puppy would have fared.

I didn't get any pictures of it, but the rest of us gave that little puppy some nice loves too. One of these days, we will most certainly have some animals of our very own!

2 comments:

  1. I looooooooove puppies. ZAne looks so cute holding that puppy. Oh and I would love some lessons about my camera. I think I will read up a little on it first before we start, that way I am not asking you a zillion questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! that's so cute!! what is it about boys and their dogs?? Garrett goes crazy for them as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!