From the Pehrson house to Uncle Fent's house. Well, technically Uncle Fent is a Pehrson too.
So, I often go walking from Doug and Steph Pehrson's house to Uncle Fent Pehrson's house. There aren't any meadows of clover. I could gather armfuls of pokey plants. But I won't.
I apologize if you don't know that song.
We took a lovely stroll down the lane to go and visit Fent.
Tony and Foxy took the opportunity to look, well, foxy.
Zane started to get a little cranky on the walk home. So Steph turn him around and took off running up the driveway to try to get him back to the house as fast as possible. Aren't Grandmas the best?
I had to run pretty fast after her to get this picture. Clay and Tony made it to the house a good four or five minutes behind us.
These were taken earlier in the day. I didn't really know what post to put them in. So here they are. Tony sat down to play some French hymns from his French hymn book. He served his mission in France. Zane thought Tony would be the perfect piano teacher. Look at that posture and technique!
Tony is such a cute uncle. Zane loves him very much.
Are you tired of Monticello pictures yet? I still have a couple of posts left. Lucky you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Us Some Sugar!