Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Grass

And here is part two of our fun Easter crafting day! We went outside and planted some grass and wildflowers in little pots.

Lindsey and Lucy planted some grass. Lucy is going to have a little sister in a couple months. Maybe the little grass pot will be for her.


Bri and Ashlyn had fun planting grass in a sparkly purple planter. Someday, I will hopefully have a little girl and I can do sparkly crafts with her too.


Alicia brought along Jackson and Baby Tyler. Andrew was at preschool so he didn't get to plant with us, but Alicia planted some extra grass for him. Hopefully he gets to come next time!


It was around Zane's lunch and nap time when we were planting. All he wanted to do was take the dirt from his pot and throw it on the ground. He got mad when I had him stop so we could actually put the seeds in the dirt.


We met a new friend out on the grass. When I saw Lily, I wanted her to be able to plant grass with us too. I ran upstairs to find something for her to plant in. All I could find was a Halloween bucket, but it worked just fine. Her mom, Adriana, has probably had her baby by now!


Zane was so happy once I let him actually play with some dirt.



I loved our fun collection of Easter baskets. We have been putting it out on the porch for a few hours every day to make sure that the grass gets some sunlight. I noticed three small blades of grass starting to pop through the dirt today. I hope that we get tons of grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!