Zane enjoys blackberries.
One of his favorite meals is chicken nuggets and blackberries.
It really makes him happy.
And rather dirty.
But happy. Even if he does end up with blackberry mittens for hours afterward.
Watcha' reading, Clay?
Oh good. My favorite book. "How To Make Friends In Pharmacy School"
Step 1: Grow a nasty beard.
Step 2:Convince all of your friends to do it too.
Step 3: Shave said beard into a mustache the night before your final along with said friends.
Let's read the book "How To Have A Happy Wife"
Step 1: Shave off that mustache!
Zane is a stud. While blackberries and chicken nuggets are both delicious. . . I'm not sure I would eat them together in one sitting. : ) I'm with you about the mustache. He looks like some sketchy guy trying to lure kids into his white van. . . It needs to go.
ReplyDeleteha! ha! ha! that mustache is hilarious!! :) zane is such a cutie!! :) i like your easter decorations in the previous post! i, too, neglect decorating for the holidays...i need to be better about that! :)
ReplyDelete