Early last week, my mom, my brother and I took Zane to Uesugi Farms to play around the pumpkins. We have so many pictures of me and my siblings here when we were kids so it was fun to take my baby too! I had a hard time narrowing down the pictures so there are quite a lot. Since Clay isn't here right now, I wanted him to feel like he was a part of our outing!
My little Pumpkin King!
Bryan was holding Zane up for this shot while trying to duck down and stay out of the picture:
These pumpkins were amazing! I need to learn how to carve cool things like these:
Zane was only interested in playing with the straw. I tried to sit him down in a big group of pumpkins and have him pick out a pumpkin. If he had touched one pumpkin, any pumpkin, we would have taken it. He only played with the straw! Silly boy!
Happy Halloween! (Yesterday) I'll post our trunk or treat pictures soon!


Holy Crap! That is a lot of pumpkins!!! And your little shark is very cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the pumpkin mound!! What a fun time, with a cute kid.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a spectacular time. Love all the great pics.
ReplyDelete