You guys are so LUCKY to have a wonderful baby. Take good care of little Zane. I also love that name. I hope you are sleeping well. I remember the first few months. Wow! ok well I hope all is well.! Take care
Heather/Clay,Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful pictures. He is such a handsome guy. He looks so content, must like being in his new home.
I hate to tell you this, but time does not slow down from now on. They grow too fast! He is sure a cute boy!
Leave Us Some Sugar!
You guys are so LUCKY to have a wonderful baby. Take good care of little Zane. I also love that name. I hope you are sleeping well. I remember the first few months. Wow! ok well I hope all is well.! Take care
ReplyDeleteHeather/Clay,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing these beautiful pictures. He is such a handsome guy. He looks so content, must like being in his new home.
I hate to tell you this, but time does not slow down from now on. They grow too fast! He is sure a cute boy!
ReplyDelete