Sunday, February 28, 2010

Most Handsome

It's a good thing we have an extremely cute son since I keep putting up pictures of him. I have heard that grandmas and grandpas and great-grandmas and great-grandpas just can't get enough! We can't either...

We decided to try out the Bumbo chair today. He liked it for a minute. I can't believe that he is already big enough to hang out in it and he is only a month old! Don't pay attention to the color. We found it at a garage sale and Steph talked them waaaaay down. He looks so grown up in it! He even looks like he is almost smiling in this picture. He was actually about to start throwing a fit. Maybe we will try again tomorrow. Zane sticks his tounge out a lot. This is one of the faces that he makes most often.

Laying on someone's chest is his favorite place to be.

He is starting to really focus on people and track faces. I love it!

Who can resist this face?

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know grandmas and grandpas aren't he only ones who enjoy seeing pictures. I think so far he looks like his dad :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!