Sunday, February 21, 2010

Miracle

Miracle of miracles, we made it out of the house by 8:45 this morning for church! We only stayed for the first two meetings, but we made it! I have never before been so conscious of all the people coughing and sneezing. Germ fest. Gross! It was nice, though to have an excuse to bring a blanket to church. We actually brought two. A smaller one for Zane, and a bigger one for me! P.S. Don't mind Clay's facial hair. He had decided not to shave it until his finals are over next week. He thinks that he looks quite dashing.

4 comments:

  1. Funny the things you notice when you have a little one huh? Good job for making it to church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You three make a beautiful family. And Clay, we think your beard looks great! Good luck with the finals.

    Mama and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always LOVED having an excuse to bring a blanket. It doesn't work when they're teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say that you are amazing heather! I didn't even make it to church for like two months....sheesh you are sooooo amazing...your little is one is so adorable...we cannot wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!