I had a little bit of fun with painting and glittering pumpkins this year. It has still been too hot to carve pumpkins much earlier than the day before halloween (except today was mostly in the high 50's, low 60's!!! So nice!) so I decided to paint instead. They are still sitting inside the wall of our patio since I don't want people to come and destroy them. I can't wait to set them out!


I am now 25 weeks, 2 days along. I had my glucose tolerance test today. Hopefully I pass that. I don't want to do the three hour test. I was just looking through my older pictures, specifically at 20 weeks along. I remember looking at that picture right after it was taken and thinking that I looked so big! Holy Cow. And to think that I am only going to get bigger. Sigh.

Tonight is the first Jazz game of the season. I took this picture in honor of Clay's favorite sport. Maybe it would fun to actually paint a basketball on it before it turns into a beach ball. Probably not.

My next mission is to figure out what I am going to wear for my maternity photo shoot over Thanksgiving. Is it weird that I have been worried about it since July? I guess I need to paint more pumpkins to occupy my time.

By the way, my 3d/4d ultrasound is scheduled in three weeks for Nov. 18. I am so excited!!! I am hoping that the pictures and DVD come out nice and clear and that he isn't too squished in there to get some good shots!! Yay!
Looking good, Heather! Can hardly wait to see that great-grandson.
ReplyDeletePapa
No worries Heather! You look way too cute. Ahh, I remember the glucose test. You shouldn't worry about "passing it", you should worry about "passing OUT"! Yes, I passed out one time. I guess it was Sugar Overload!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute Prego woman! Let us know how the test went.
ReplyDelete