Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Softball Team and the Birthday Party

Clay is on an intermural softball team at Midwestern. Although the team is not very good, it is so much fun to go and watch their games! Clay is the most handsome first-baseman I have ever seen. He is also a pretty good batter. Too bad the rest of the team is not so good!

Yesterday, we had a lot of fun at Jackson's 2nd birthday party. Alicia put together a very cute fishy-themed party where the kids got to fish for prizes, fish for actual fish (most of them are already dead), and dig in a sand pile for treasure. It was so much fun!

Here is Jackson blowing out his candles Here Clay and Kevin bury the treasure (candy)

The cute birthday boy. All he wanted to do for the whole party was dig in the sand.


Alicia made two really cute aquarium cakes.

This picture is oh-so-blurry, but kinda cool. You can see Clay's full swing. This one was almost a home run!

Clay is on third base, waiting to run home.

2 comments:

  1. Nate and I played on an intramural team this past summer and loved it!!! Nate is pretty darn good and had a few home-runs. None of the hits went over the fence; but his lanky ol' legs sure can carry him fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a really fun cake. I love the purple bumbo. You will like it I promise! And don't worry Braxton liked his purple bumbo.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!