Hey girl! Thanks for the comment on blog! Good to see you on blog world. Now I can keep up with your family happenings! Seems like you guys are doing well!
AWESOME!! We are so excited for you! We are sure looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday. I hope we can find some "alone" time to hang out!!! he he he (kirk)
Yeah! That was the best 3 minutes ever! I loved the way that you announced it! We are so excited for you. Now our kids will be in the same grade and hopefully be friends! yeah! Congrats again!
YEA!!!!!!!! We are so excited, We just can't hide it! WAHOO!! this is going to be fun Heather, both of us being pregnant and having little baby cousins the same age. Cody and I loved your movie, we were laughing the whole way through! We are so happy for you two! Call me if you ever want to vent about being pregnant.
Congratulations, Heather and Clay! You are going to be amazing parents. Thanks for making me a grandma - woohoo!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! Thanks for the comment on blog! Good to see you on blog world. Now I can keep up with your family happenings! Seems like you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!! We are so excited for you! We are sure looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday. I hope we can find some "alone" time to hang out!!! he he he (kirk)
ReplyDeleteYeah! That was the best 3 minutes ever! I loved the way that you announced it! We are so excited for you. Now our kids will be in the same grade and hopefully be friends! yeah! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!!!!!! We are so excited, We just can't hide it! WAHOO!! this is going to be fun Heather, both of us being pregnant and having little baby cousins the same age. Cody and I loved your movie, we were laughing the whole way through! We are so happy for you two! Call me if you ever want to vent about being pregnant.
ReplyDelete