Saturday, May 16, 2009
Whoops!
Wow, it has been forever since I last posted and so much has been going on! I am at the library right now, though and I don't have much time left. I really wish those neighbors of ours hadn't moved!!! You know, the ones with the internet... Anyways, we have an apartment in Glendale, I am in a movie that is currently showing at a theater near you (if you live in Utah), we are really starting to see the results of our P90x fitness system, and I'm sure there is more, but the time is ticking away! One of these days I will post all of the pictures that are sitting on my camera, waiting to be downloaded. One of these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow go you! I think that P90x looks hard! What? What movie?
ReplyDeleteI have heard very good things about P90X. You know it pleases me to hear people do workout DVDs!
ReplyDelete