Well, I am finally getting to posting some things. "Our" internet has not been working again, so here I am at the library! I have more to post, but I forgot to put all the pictures that I needed onto the jump drive. These pictures are a very small sampling of the 68 pictures I took at the Jeep Safari in Moab over Easter weekend. My friend Stephanie, who is the mom of one of my students, invited us to do a trail with them in their new Jeep. It was so much fun and only a little scary! They are thinking about moving to Phoenix too! I hope they do!
Wow! I've always thought that would be so fun - I'm totally jealous! We had so much fun hanging out with you two while we were down there. It was great to see you - I don't know how much we'll see you in Phoenix.
Looks like a lot of fun! I am pretty much a wuss when it comes to things like that anymore. Go you!
ReplyDeleteWow! I've always thought that would be so fun - I'm totally jealous! We had so much fun hanging out with you two while we were down there. It was great to see you - I don't know how much we'll see you in Phoenix.
ReplyDelete