Thursday, April 2, 2009

Last Week's Adventures!





So I finally found my missing camera cord, and I can post our pictures from last week! We got free tickets from my work to go see the new indoor football team, the Utah Valley Thunder. I got a picture with the mascot to add to my collection of me with mascots. I now have a grand total of two: The Thundercat, and the Lion from the Real Salt Lake soccer team. I don't know his name. (On a side note: The night that I took the picture with the lion, I got a high five from David Beckham. That will be included in the Sports Center Hi-Lights version of my life!) The game was very entertaining, with the announcer consistently announcing the wrong score, players getting into fights, and kick-offs hitting the jumbo-tron and bouncing back to the kicking team.

On Saturday, we went and watched Tony play ultimate frisbee. He is on a team with Southern Utah University, and he came up here to play in a tournament against BYU and Utah State. It was actually really cool. The players really got into it, and I really enjoyed their sportsmanship. All-in-all, a fun, sporty weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Kirk is going to be so jealous when he finds out that you went to the football game. Someday we will adventure up north and see one. I might sound dumb for saying this, but I did not know college's had ultimate frisbee teams. Interesting. Go Tony!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!