Clay at my graduation party and me with my graduation present from mom:
Look, we both like to crouch!
Look, we both like to crouch!


Today it was insanely snowy. The administration at school was concerned that we would need to break out the shelter-in-place kits since the highway patrol was directing people getting off on our exit to get right back on the freeway. "The Point of the Mountain", where my beautiful new school is located, also happens to be a huge storm magnet. A drive that normally takes about 15 minutes has taken between 45 to 60 minutes to complete the past couple of days. I'm glad that I carpool with someone who owns a Highlander. My beautiful little black '3' would have had a hard time making it up the hill to work. People were getting rope-towed up the hill today. I'm glad that didn't have to be me.
Oh yay, the Jazz just won in double overtime. Clay is ready to play now.
Congratulations on the graduation! We cannot wait to be done in the spring. Keep us updated on any Pharmacy School news! It was nice to see you two in Monticello.
ReplyDeleteJen Francom