Sunday, December 14, 2008

A few more pictures





I can read an entire novel in a matter of hours, but for some reason, I have a hard time reading an entire blog when there are not a lot of pictures. I decided that I should include a few more recent pictures to this new blog adventure to help increase reader interest.



Some of the pictures are pretty self-explanatory, but I feel the need to explain them nonetheless. The picture of us in front of a bell happens to be us in Philly in front of the Liberty Bell. The picture on top of a building is us on top of the Empire State Building. My parents took us to NY and DC in May. It was a fun trip. Oh, the picture of Clay and Einstein is from that trip as well.


These two pictures are from the murder mystery we hosted at the beginning of November. Can you tell that it was Mardi Gras themed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!