This past Thursday, I woke up and told Clay that he would be hearing from Midwestern University that day about coming in for an interview. Clay didn't believe me, but it turns out that I am pretty awesome in the ESP department! Clay and I are now planning to drive down to the Phoenix area in January so that he can go ahead and get himself accepted into Pharmacy school. We are just waiting now to hear from the University of Utah among other schools to find out what the future holds!

My handsome, adorable, and all around awesome brother leaves the MTC for Honduras tomorrow. I can't believe that he is old enough to be going on a mission already. He is going to be an absolutely amazing addition to Central America.
And just so we keep it even, I'll include a picture of Clay and his brother from Thanksgiving when they played in an all-day basketball tournament in Blanding. Notice the handsome well-fitting jerseys from when Clay played in high school. Very handsome. Yes, ladies, Tony is single.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Us Some Sugar!