Thursday, March 3, 2016

The End of October

And here we are at the end of October before Elliott joined our family!

Clay and I went to a Halloween party as a housewife and a milkman. We didn't win any prizes, but we were pretty pleased with ourselves.



I spent a lot of time at the chiropractor during my pregnancy. It's so nice that it's a walk-in clinic and I usually get right in. One particular day, there was about a 15 minute wait, so Clay and I wandered over to a sporting goods store while we waited. I found a trampoline to bounce on to try and induce labor. It didn't work and I looked like a fool.





Leila went to the cutest little dance class. They got to dress up for their Halloween themed class. She loved it until Elliott was born. Then she decided she wanted to be attached to me at all times. Silly girl. It was so adorable and fun while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!