Friday, March 4, 2016

Elliott's first couple of weeks

We had a couple of days on our own between when my mom left and when Clay's mom came. I appreciate these beautiful women in my life more and more with each child I have. I love them!


When we were on our own, I barricaded myself and the three little kids upstairs. It was much easier to keep the girls entertained and out of the pantry while I napped on the couch and they watched shows in the loft. Sophie had fun playing peek a boo with Elliott while he laid in the sun. He had a touch of jaundice, but we were able to treat it entirely with sunshine. That was a first! The other three either needed a full light bed treatment of a bili-blanket. 

While Steph was here, I snuck out to a friend's house and had Elliott's newborn photos taken. It was nice to not have to worry about doing it myself with all the other kids and trying to find time to edit. Despite Elliott unloading giant amounts of poop all over Katy, the pictures turned out adorable. I will share those in a different post. 

In anticipation of all of our Thanksgiving guests, Sparkles got a haircut and some pretty bows. This sweet puppy adjusted beautifully to the newest member of our family. She adores him and can often be found curled up next to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!