Things are starting to get pretty big around here with this little guy! I feel like my belly is so much bigger than it was at this point than with any of my other pregnancies. I tried comparing pictures, but it's hard to tell. Things are going much better now than they were at the beginning. I have my energy back, we go to the gym most days, I'm halfway through my 4th round of Whole30 (my 4th in the past year, not my 4th during this pregnancy), and overall I'm feeling really good. Sometimes I even forget that I am pregnant. But not very often as my belly insists on expanding.
I had Clay take some pictures after church today since it's not very often that I actually get dressed and ready during the summer. We spend most of our time at the gym and the water park. So, here is the first and hopefully not the last, maternity picture with our very last baby!


You look gorgeous!! And I love your dress :) I have been in Morgan Hill for the past week and have been reminded of you many times :)
ReplyDelete