Thursday, May 28, 2015

Diggin' Monticello

For Memorial Day weekend, we headed up to Grandma and Grandad's house for a little outdoor fun. We had so much fun playing outside their house, checking out Grandma's kindergarten classroom, throwing rocks in the lake, riding 4-wheelers, and roasting marshmallows. Since I took around 200 pictures over the weekend, I think I'm going to split them up into a few different posts. 

Let's start with playing in Grandma's dirt! All the kids would have been perfectly content the entire weekend if all they did was go outside and dig, and throw dirt clots. Oh, to be a kid again. 


We loved that we got to spend time with Brynlee and Hudson. We wish we lived closer to cousins!

And, that's my baby playing in the dirt in footed pajamas. When in Monticello...





Uncle Tony came down too. We loved having him live with us in December and we miss having him around!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!