Our sweet Leila is two! I say it every time one of my kids has a birthday, but I can't believe how fast time is flying by! We love having our Leila in our family. It definitely wouldn't be the same without her. She is sweet, loving, kind, and happy with the just a touch of sass. She is the cutest little Mama to all of her babies. She loves to feed them, change them, read to them, and put them to bed. Leila loves all animals, especially puppies and kitties. She's beginning to talk a lot. She usually gets her manners mixed up and says "You're welcome!" instead of "Thank you". So, when you give her a cup of milk, she says "You're welcome!". Its completely adorable. Zane and Leila love having dance parties together. They have got some pretty sweet moves. We love our Leila!
Happy Birthday, Beautiful Girl!







What a darling little gal!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE! I can't believe that it was 2 years ago that she was born ... insane. She is absolutely darling!
ReplyDelete