Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Soft, Soft Sand

Back at the beginning of December, we spent some time in San Diego with my mom. To say the trip was incredible was an understatement. Everyone had such an amazing time. We stayed in Oceanside, right on the harbor... literally a 5 minute walk from the ocean. I have been itching to post pictures from our trip, but I wanted to make sure my mom got her Christmas present (a book of pictures and written memories of the trip) first. I found out this morning that the book finally made it's way to her mailbox so I finally get to start putting up pictures! 

One of Zane's favorite parts of our trip was the beach outside our hotel. He loved the "soft, soft sand" and collecting shells. These pictures are just from one of our days at the beach. Keep an eye out for more!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!