Thursday, December 26, 2013

Family Pictures Adventure 2013

As we have more kids, it gets harder to take good pictures of our whole family! Thank goodness I was able to have our good friends Jon and Megan come and snap our pictures in exchange for me taking pictures of them and their dogs and making them a Christmas card. I do love all of them, but one of my favorites has to be the picture of the three kids. It captures the chaos that is our life. And I love that Clay and Jon's hands are both in the picture keeping one child seated and the other one from dropping the baby. Sophie was such a trooper through most of our photo shoot but by the end, she was sooo done.  We already got our canvas of our family picture this year... I can't wait to get it up on the wall!



















3 comments:

  1. I love these :) Especially the last one :) What a cute family!! And thanks for the Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! And can I say you look great?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out soo cute! You guys are darling. I loved your card this year.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!