Friday, November 8, 2013

Imaginate!

Grandpa O treated us to passes at the Arizona Science Center! We are so excited to be able to go more often. This was only our second time at the museum and we still haven't seen everything there is to see.  This visit, we spent most of our time at the Imaginate special exhibit. I guess that for a few months, it's only open to members so there weren't a lot of people and it was a really great exhibit. I was busy playing with the kiddos and didn't get a whole lot of pictures but I did take a second to take some pictures of them drawing on the chalkboard wall with chalk paints and then at the erosion table. We are so excited to be able to go back again and again for the next year!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!