I love that the zoo has fun events for different holidays! And I love that we have zoo passes so we get to attend all the fun events! We all loved the Boo at the Zoo. We got to watch different animals "stomp and chomp" pumpkins, ride the train, and do a variety of different Halloween-themed activities.
Clay let Zane climb up on his shoulders to watch the elephant stomp her pumpkin. There's something about a hot guy being an amazing dad that just gets me every time.
Leila had so much fun at the zoo. And obviously really enjoyed the peanut butter and jelly sandwich that she had for lunch. What a cute little ragamuffin.
I can't believe I have two girls! Pretty soon they will be sharing clothes and fighting over boys. Heaven help me. I love that we had to bring a double stroller and a single stroller with us. Good thing there's a sizable LDS population in the Phoenix Metro Area so we weren't too out of place with our two strollers and three kids ages three and under.
Zane had fun at the different booths. He loved learning about the life-cycle of a pumpkin. Clay and I loved that we got four free advanced screening tickets to the new animated turkey movie that's coming out in a couple weeks. SCORE!
Leila is following in her older brother's footsteps in the goat yard. She loves to pet them and love on them. I know I say this every time I post pictures of the zoo, but I really love the goats at our zoo. I love that you don't feed the goats so they aren't aggressive and they don't eat your clothes. They just sit happily while you pet them. And the goats have their own special area for goats only when they need a break from the kids. It's the best setup!
Leila has started making the craziest faces. This is one of her favorites. She cracks me up.
This little nut cracks me up too. Love my kiddos!
You are so lucky to have such a neat zoo nearby. Also, you sure do have cute kids!!!
ReplyDeleteMama & Papa