Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What We Have Been Up To


Well, kind of. I just took all the pictures off my phone and put them on the computer. I really haven't been taking a whole lot of pictures recently. Between my new calling in the primary presidency, still doing my old missionary meals calling, preschool, the gym, getting ready for the baby,  running after an active three-year-old and 14-month-old, and being 37 weeks pregnant, sometimes all I want to do is sit on the couch and do nothing as soon as the kids are in bed. I will hopefully have a nice 37-week post tomorrow, complete with a very large-looking picture of myself. Hooray.

Anyway, here are just a couple pictures of some of the things we have been doing.

Leila was trying her very hardest to get a duplo block onto a mega block. She's so adorable.


Zane has been turning out some pretty awesome art in preschool. I love his drawings!

One day last week, it was cool enough to go to the zoo. Leila loved the goat yard. She kept walking around from goat to goat, petting them then clapping her hands. 

I have all of our costumes done for Halloween. Clay has decided that he loves to do themed family costumes. I love that man. Can you figure out what our theme is this year?

Another awesome drawing by Zane. His little bees are adorable. 

Every so often, some guys from Clay's elders quorum get together for an all night video game party. Last month, it was Clay's turn to host. I decided to take Zane and get out of dodge for the night. I found a local deal for one of the nice Hiltons in the valley. Zane and I spent the day swimming, ate at Rainforest Cafe, and since the deal included hotel credit, we even ordered a little room service for dessert. Zane loves taking pictures on my phone and insisted on taking one of me enjoying dessert. 





And one more of Zane's paintings. Before August, his drawings were great but hard to make out. All of a sudden it seems like something has clicked and he is rockin' it in the art department! And I love his chubby little hands. 
Wow, not much to show for the last couple months. Maybe I will be better after the baby is born. Hahahaha

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have quite the full house when that baby comes! :) Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!