Wednesday, July 3, 2013

27 Weeks

This isn't the very best picture, but it's the best I've got. Clay was working today so I took the kids and braved the 110+ degree heat to take Leila's 1-year-old pictures. Since Clay keeps getting on my about getting progressively worse about documenting each pregnancy in photos (Zane was almost every week and Leila was around once a month), I snapped this one really quick of my reflection in a storefront window. Have your mind edit out the double image that makes my arms, belly, legs, and butt look twice as big as they actually are. Yikes.

  • How far along? 27 Weeks

    • Total weight gain:  I think its around 13 pounds. I don't know exactly for sure what I weighed at the beginning.
    • Maternity clothes?  Some. My belly is obvious but I have been wearing lots of maxi skirts and downeast tees. When I don't wear skirts or stretchy shirts, its maternity for sure though.
    • Stretch marks? Same old, same old. 
    • Sleep:  Aside from having a ridiculous summer cold right now, my sleep has been pretty awesome. We have been going to the gym six days a week and at the end of each workout I do a whole bunch of stretching and foam rolling for my hips. It has been really good for my body. I also just switched from zantac to prilosec and that has helped get rid of my heartburn.
    • Best moment this week: Zane yelling from the middle of the pool today during swim lessons to no one in particular, "THIS IS SO FUN!" He cracks me up.
    • Miss Anything? Not that I can think of.
    • Movement: Little miss is a little mover. Zane loves to feel her moving around.
    • Food cravings: Right now it's too hot to want to eat anything in particular, but I have my ice chunks by my side at all times.
    • Food aversions: Nothing more than usual.
    • Gender: A sweet little sister for Zane and Leila
    • Labor Signs: A braxton hicks here and there.
    • Symptoms: Crying easily at stupid things, big belly, tiredness
    • Belly Button in or out? In, for now.
    • Wedding rings on or off? I should probably find those.
    • Looking forward to:  Leila's birthday party on Friday. I can't believe that a year ago, I was pregnant and only a couple days away from giving birth to the sweetest little girl imaginable.

    • This week's Appointment: I got my nasty juice that I get to guzzle down for my next appointment. Hopefully I pass the glucose test. My new doctor is quick. I'm in and out of my appointments in less than 20 minutes from the time I walk in the door to the time I walk back out again. I got my hospital registration information. I'm delivering in Scottsdale this time. It's definitely more of a fancy-pants hospital. There is an onsite spa that will come to your room and give you a mani-pedi while you are in labor or recovering if you would like. I get a nice big jetted tub, and 24-hour room service that I can order from my TV (but only once the baby is born, of course). Crazy.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Leave Us Some Sugar!