Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Miss Leila 6 Months

It's crazy how old my babies are getting! My little tiny princess is a big six-month-old now and I don't know what I am going to do with myself.
Stats:
Height: 27 inches, 90%
Weight: 15.6 pounds, 35%
Head: 16.5, 41%
The doctor was pleased with her growth, so I am too. At her appointment, as the doctor asked me all the developmental questions, Zane decided that it was his job to answer them.  Is she sitting up? Yes, but then she falls over. Is she rolling over. Yes, sometimes she rolls so far that she rolls off the rug. Is she smiling and laughing? Yes, she thinks I'm funny and she laughs at me lots. The doctor was laughing and loving his answers as he told her all about his sister. He really loves her so much. 

So, Leila is sitting, rolling, pushing up on all fours- but not going anywhere, smiling, laughing, eating well again, and just broke her first tooth today. She is such a happy little baby that we didn't even know she was teething. We are so lucky to have this little sweetheart in our family!










3 comments:

  1. She is a gorgeous little girl with the biggest brown eyes I've ever seen. I am in love with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little gal! Thanks for posting Pictures are now all over the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so sweet! I love her big brown eyes ... I think its time for you to post about Zane's party, I want to see the pictures since we missed it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!