Christmas was magical. No other word comes close to describing how amazing our day was.
We loved having our own little Christmas, with our little family.
Santa left a nice note thanking the kids for the cookies. He sure loved them and all the sprinkles they were decorated with.
Santa was pretty good to all of us this year. He even relocated our tree and rearranged our furniture to accommodate the bounty he brought our family.
Zane loves his new hot wheels track and cars. He loves winding it up and making the cars crash into each other.
Zane asked for a basket of squishy balls. And boy, did he ever get a basket of squishy balls.
And he could not be happier about them.
Especially her doll. I love having a little girl!
After enjoying our presents from Santa and opening our stockings (where Zane received some underwear, some socks, a whisk, and some teaspoons to help me make muffins), we had a delicious, fun breakfast of cocoa reindeer pancakes and fruit candy canes. Clay wants to make sure that everyone knows that he made the candy canes. If you see him, congratulate him on his amazing-ness.
After breakfast, Leila went down for a nap and we finished opening presents. I love that Zane wanted to stop and play with each of his presents before moving onto the next one. We got him a book full of different Curious George stories. He wanted me to read one to him before he would open his next present. I sure love that kid.
Zane has been pining after Stompies from the first time he saw them advertised on the Qubo network. What could be better than slippers that flip up when you take a step? Thanks, Grandma Steph and Grandad!
Zane spent all morning making the rounds around the room, playing with each toy. He loved his new expanded safari train set from Nona Lisa and Grandpa O.
Then, all of a sudden, Clay came downstairs with a final surprise gift for the family. We are now the proud owners of a Kinect!
I like the idea of breaking through the streamers on your way down the stairs! I think I'll copy that! :)
ReplyDelete