Monday, December 10, 2012

Zoo Lights


Ever since we moved to Phoenix a few years ago. I have wanted to go to Zoo Lights. When we renewed our zoo membership it included two passes to see the lights and we were so excited. Actually, Zane and I were excited. Clay said that he didn't know what to expect and just came along for the ride. He wound up really loving it and already has plans to go back again next year. We loved the lights on and around the lake synchronized to music and Jengo the Giraffe. Jengo is an interactive talking giraffe. Clay was able to go tell one of the zoo workers Zane's name and she texted it to the person animating the giraffe. He said hello to Zane and some of the other kids around. Zane couldn't figure out how it knew his name. He was mesmerized. I'm happy that we have found a new fun holiday tradition!










2 comments:

  1. Always good to see my family having so much fun. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like loads of fun. What an adorable little family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!